WJOY CONTACT US
70 Joy Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm
Studio Phone: (802) 864-5775
Business Phone: (802) 658-1230 or (800) 554-9890
Business Fax: (802) 862-0786
WJOY Weather Phone: (802) 863-3939
SEND WJOY AN EMAIL
Winning & claiming a prize from WJOY:
- After you win, you must wait 90 days before trying to win again.
- You have 30 days to claim your prize. If you do not claim it within 30 days, you forfeit.
- You must claim your prize in person and you will be asked to show ID and sign for it.
WJOY General Contest Rules:
1) Prizes must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 8:30am-4pm) at our studios on 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT. Prizes are held for 30 days and no prizes will be mailed. Contest winners must wait 3 days after winning and must show identification to claim the prize.
2) Prizes for New York winners are claimed at Perrywinkles Fine Jewelry, 75 Smithfield Blvd., Plattsburgh and are available 5 days after winning.
3) Prize winners must wait 90 days after winning before being eligible again to win on that station. Persons deceiving Hall Communications in any way forfeit winnings.
4) Hall Communications reserves the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
5) Hall Communications is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants Hall Communications permission to record and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
6) You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
7) Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax form when claiming their prize.
8) To be eligible to win prizes and/or participate in contests, including on-line contests, you must be a legal resident of Vermont or New York. Employees and immediate family members of Hall Communications employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
9) General Contest Rules and rules for specific contests are available on station web sites or in hard copy form at our studios during regular business hours or by sending a self-addressed-stamped envelope to 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES & EEO REPORT:
WJOY is part of the Hall Communications Radio Group, which has been in Vermont since 1982. From time to time WJOY has openings in sales, programming, promotions and support staff positions. If you belong to a group or organization that would like to be notified of any employment opportunities at WJOY, Hall Communications would be glad to include you in our notifications list. Call (802) 658-1230 and ask for Andrea or e-mail your request to email@example.com
WJOY and Hall Communications encourage minority and women's organizations to apply, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CLICK to see WJOY's EEO report
. On an annual basis WJOY radio places within its public inspection file documentation outlining Hall Communications ongoing commitment in actively seeking female and minority job applicants.
If you are currently seeking a position within the radio industry, Hall Communications, with 16 radio stations in 5 different radio markets, may have the position perfect for you. Check out our Jobs Bank Page at www.hallradio.com/jobs.htm
Advertise On WJOY
If you would like to advertise on WJOY, please contact Sales Manager Lee Bodette at (802) 658-1230, (800) 554-9890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the form below and a Marketing Consultant will be in touch soon: